Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Morning Glory

After a whole day's skiing and snowboarding, I got up with aching all over on the Monday morning. Getting everything ready I headed for MSRA. The gorgeous blue sky with clouds of all shapes stroke me when passing by the main building on campus. I looked around and got excited. So I buzzed TuotuoXP immediately for an outing but nobody answered the call.

I had no choice but kept on going south. Buildings in such a great day seemed much more amazing and lofty, such as the Yin'gu Building on the 4th Ring Road. Bicycling across it, the west hills that were so clear indicated the charming autumn, my favorite season in Beijing, already fell in the city. Hooray!

I was taking photos of morning glory flowers along the avenue when TuotuoXP called back. It would be a pity to stay in doors in such a day. So we decided to bicycle for Xiangshan, the Fragrant Hills, one of the most famous parks in Beijing.

No comments: